These are our current guidelines for practicing In-Person at The Yoga Lounge during COVID-19.
Last updated: October 5th, 2022
ATTENDING IN-PERSON CLASSEs
- Reservations are NO LONGER required.
- We can accommodate up to twenty students in the Studio.
- We support wearing masks in the studio; however, wearing masks is optional.
- We encourage you to bring your own mat and water. A limited number of rental mats are available.
- The studio is cleaned thoroughly once per day.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are exhibiting any signs of illness. Virtual class options are always available as an alternative.
Yoga Lounge Love
“I absolutely LOVE The Yoga Lounge! Best studio I have ever practiced in. The location is great, with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains & no distracting noise from neighbours.”
“Classes are often & varied – I highly recommend Jeff’s restorative class and Henri’s evening yin class. There’s a solid group of regular practitioners yet the instructors are very welcoming of newcomers too. Making it to class was the highlight of my week when I lived in Canmore.” – Nicole R.