These are our current guidelines for practicing In-Person at The Yoga Lounge during COVID-19.
Last updated: November 10, 2021
ATTENDING IN-PERSON CLASSES
- Restrictions Exemption Program is in effect – please see further details on this page.
- In-Person studio capacity: 12 students. Mats are spaced +2M.
- You must pre-register to attend In-Person classes.
- Place your mat on a blue taped off spot when you enter the studio.
- Masks are required to and from the mat; you may remove your mask to practice.
- We encourage you to bring your own mat, props, and water. A limited number of props and rental mats are available.
- Arrive dressed to practice as change rooms are closed.
- The studio is cleaned thoroughly once per day.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are exhibiting any signs of illness
RESTRICTIONS EXEMPTION PROGRAM IN EFFECT
As of September 20th, 2021, the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) came into effect in Alberta. In order to keep running In-Person classes, the REP is in effect at The Yoga Lounge. For In-Person Classes, please do one of the following:
- OPTION 1: Your Alberta vaccine record with QR code (paper or digital) will be the only valid Alberta-issued proof of vaccination accepted by operators participating in REP as of Monday, November 15th, along with your government ID.
- You only need to show your records once, at which point your account will be updated as “Verified”, and you will not need to show it again.
- If you would like, you can email your records to us ahead and firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we update your account we will permanently destroy the email with your records.
- OPTION 2: Proof of Negative Test within 72 Hours. Please bring valid proof for each class that you attend.
Yoga Lounge Love
“I absolutely LOVE The Yoga Lounge! Best studio I have ever practiced in. The location is great, with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains & no distracting noise from neighbours.”
“Classes are often & varied – I highly recommend Jeff’s restorative class and Henri’s evening yin class. There’s a solid group of regular practitioners yet the instructors are very welcoming of newcomers too. Making it to class was the highlight of my week when I lived in Canmore.” – Nicole R.